#1 4TH OF JULY 2014...CELEBRATION! HOLIDAY ONLINE Special: Only $179.99 - $60.00 = $110.90... Book This Venture!
Book Your Red Rock Canyon Morning Horseback Ride By July 29, 2014 and Travel Anytime By February 28, 2015
THE #1 BEST SELLING HORSEBACK RIDING TOUR FROM LAS VEGAS
FUN MORNING BREAKFAST RIDE IN RED ROCK CANYON NATIONAL PARK<<
RED ROCK MORNING RIDE IS ALL NEW for the SUMMER SEASON 2014.. ENJOY THE EARLY NEVADA SUNSHINE! Ride your Expertly trained, Friendly Horse up a relaxing trail headed High atop FOSSIL RIDGE. This Red Rock Canyon Horseback Tour includes a Tasty Breakfast! It rides up the side of the mountain to the rim and through Fossil Ridge, where there are ancient stories told in the rocks, an Indian Prayer Circle, beautiful views down into the gorges, which are multicolored rock formations.
At the bottom of the Nevada Canyon there are caves in the canyon, that you can see from the rim. The entire time riding your horse, you have a Panoramic 360 Degree view of the Las Vegas Valley before making our way down. When you cross the valley floor, you'll go all the way to Red Rock for a close-up view, and then return to camp through Joshua Tree Valley.
GREAT BREAKFAST MORNING RIDE FOR THE ENTIRE FAMILY TO ENJOY - USA TODAY MAGAZINE
Tranquil Red Rock Canyon Horseback Ride includes:
- Complimentary pick-up and drop-off from Your Las Vegas Hotel
- DELICIOUS BREAKFAST - Eggs, Pancakes, Home Fries / Hash Browns, Bacon, Sausage, Coffee.
- Transport to Red Rock Stables where Your horse can't wait to meet you..
- Very FRIENDLY & HAPPY working horses!
- Magnificent Once in a Lifetime Views of Red Rock Canyon
- Escorted & Narrated by "Cowboys and Cowgirls"
- Natural wildlife & plants
- Spectacular views of the Las Vegas Valley
- FUN MORNING HORSEBACK RIDE IS GREAT FOR THE SUMMER MONTHS
- THIS IS THE #1 LOWEST ONLINE RATE FOR THIS FUN OUTDOOR WILDERNESS ADVENTURE<<
*BOOK THIS SIGNATURE BEST BUY TOUR TODAY:
Horseback Riding Duration:
Approx. 2 hours long
|Casino Hotel Cost:
BEST BUY Price:
SIGNATURE BEST BUY* $110.90 per horse